Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Does the Neutrogena Wave really work?

I'm wanting to buy the Neutrogena Wave because I have blackheads and pimples....not a lot but just enough too be discusting....I actually have more blackheads then pimples or zits....Does the Neutrogena Wave really work?
You don't need it, my friend has it and it hasn't made any difference what so ever. I recommend using a creme/gel called Zindiclin, it works like magic.





You should try clean and clear blackhead scrub, that works really well.





If you want a good home remedy without breaking the bank just crush up some aspirin add a bit of water and apply to the spot after doing this for a few days the spot should dry up and be gone.Does the Neutrogena Wave really work?
it works okay. for the pimples and blackheads it won;t work trust me. it just makes my whole face a lot softer. if ur gonna buy it for the pimples then 4get it cause its a waste of money.
NO! haha, i have it and it was the biggest waste of 15 bucks ever. it only makes your skin soft, it doesn't help zits or anything. plus the attatchment pad things run out quick and you need to buy more frequently and they aren't that cheap. i would suggest you buying some sort of scrub instead, i use neutragena oil free acne wash instead, it helps way better and it lasts longer.
well, it did make my skin softer


and it does help unclog pores


and keeps ur skin clean =]


go for it =]
Ok, I dont have it but a few of my friends do and they all say it doesnt work, I would suggest the clean and clear blackhead eraser instead, Ive heard it works better

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans