Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Is the neutrogena wave any good?

is it just a cleanser? i have kinda oily to normal skin. i have some acne but not a lot.Is the neutrogena wave any good?
I bought it the other day.


I have normal skin.


It dryed my face out.


I was using it twice a day though, so from now on


i'm only going to use it a few times a week.


It makes your face a lot smoother though.


You should try it, but don't use it twice a day like I did.Is the neutrogena wave any good?
pfft, no. it seriously doesn't do ANYTHING if you have acne prone skin, which you do. i wouldn't recommend it at all. all i do to wash my face is i use dove's unscented sensitive skin beauty bar and if i do have a pimple, i use neutrogena's rapid clear acne eliminating spot gel, and both work so well with my skin. so i recommend those to you (:
The combination of Tea Tree Oil soap and the Clindamycin cream is the best for Acne and pimple.


For acne scars and blemishes I lighten them up using papaya kojic and licorice base soap and cream which are available online. These work wonders. Maybe it will work on you too. Try searching it through Google 'shopaholic's bargains'
No.


I know this one girl who is OBSESSED with testing products and esp. skin care. She said it doesn't even do anything.





Just gently exfoliate your skin 2x a week. I use Clean and Clear's deep action exfoliating scrub.
Probably not because in the commercial it had Vanessa Hudgens in it..
It's okay. Overrated and expensive though.
I have one and it made my skin very soft but i didnt see any acne going away
  • kawasaki
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    cash advance loans