Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Have you ever used neutrogena facial bar?

if so how did u like it? did it work for u? how long did u use it b4 it all cleared up or until u saw a difference? THanx?Have you ever used neutrogena facial bar?
i have been using it for almost 10 years! i love it. i use the original scented for normal skin.Have you ever used neutrogena facial bar?
I use them daily, and you can see the results for yourself
Well I think it really depends. It works for some people. I don't specifically used the soap but I've used other Netrogena products. They don't make anything better like pimples and stuff, they just prevent them from coming out and your skin feels fresh but that's about it. The best skin products ever are Mary Kay. They don't sell them in stores. You have to buy it from a catalog. But you could google it and look for a personal consultant. It's great. Never seen anything better :D
Best soap I ever used. Always used it as a kid, cleared skin up quickly and kept it nice and soft.
Yes, I have. It worked well for me. Neutrogena bars are meant to gently cleanse without irritating the skin. However, it may not work for everyone. There is a book called: The Skin Type Solution, by Leslie Baumann, M. D. The book has a questionnaire that will tell you your skin type and which products work best for your skin. I highly recommend it.
it depends on your skin type. different products work on some people and not others
yes. didn't like it cause it didn't work. i used it for about a month or two and there was no difference.
My sister says it's good.
All the time!....oh wait....nevermind

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans