Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Only if you've tried Neutrogena MoistureShine Lip Soother?

Did you like it?


Was it glittery or just shiny?


If you used it for a regularly did it damage or turn your lips black(or darker)?


Which shade did you like the most?


Thankx a lot in advance.Only if you've tried Neutrogena MoistureShine Lip Soother?
I LOVE this stuff!! usually the non-cutesy lip glosses taste and smell terrible, but this stuff smells like peaches or something! I find it to be very similar to the Stila lip glosses at Sephora that are like 3-4 times as expensive. I use the color called ';shimmer #10';, it's the lightest one. It is kind of tingly when you put it on, it kind of plumps up your lips somehow. The color I have is just shiny with a hint of shimmer, definitely not glitter (I hate glitter, it feels gritty on your lips) Anyway, I definitely recommend it, and it certainly hasn't turned my lips black... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans