Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Neutrogena SkinID - Did it work for you?

I took the little test thing but I haven't asked my mom about ordering it yet.


Does it really work? And it won't dry up my face and make it peel, like Proactiv did, will it?


Thanks a bunch!Neutrogena SkinID - Did it work for you?
For me, It worked great. Don't over use it though. Start off using it ONCE a day, if you don't it'll dry out your skin. Don't get discouraged when you get a few breakouts after using it because it needs to get all the nasty stuff to the surface before it can wash it away. It only takes about 2 weeks before you see a difference. Hope I helped.Neutrogena SkinID - Did it work for you?
Just saying, but you can get rid of acne with just a simple face wash, moisturizer, and zit zapper!!! You don't need those fancy programs to stay clear, plus this way it's a lot cheaper. But in more answer to your question, proactive does make your skin dry, and apparently you've already used it, I'm sure that SkinID will work way better because it's for your skin and no one else's, but I would first buy the three things I said if:


a. While you're waiting for your mom to say yes


b. If you're getting it, while you're waiting for shipping


c. for back up


d. if you're mom says no
I'm currently using it and it's working great for me definitely doesn't make my face peel and it's working much better than proactiv or anything over the counter did.
Proactive is a lot cheaper and simpler to use. Works like a charm for me.
thats what i want to know too! srry i have no idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans