Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Does the Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power-Foam Wash really work?

i'm thinking about buying it and i wanted to know if you reccomend it. i'm stressed out A LOT. when i get acne i get those irritating whiteheads and the regular pimple every-so-often. i want to keep my skin nice and acne free. is this a good product to use?Does the Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power-Foam Wash really work?
Go for the scrub.


I like it better then the foam.





And yes, it really does work!


I used it for a month or so, and my face looked amazing.


And just last week I ran out, and my face started breaking out again, and my pores were showing more.


But right after I bought it again, the pimples started disapearing and my skin looks great again.


You probably wont notice much of a change until the 2nd week or so.


But, you FEEL it cleaning your skin.


The beads rub off dead skin, and the formula gets in really deep and cleanses your skin. Once you rinse off your face feels so clean.


You know when your mouth feels cool after you rinse out your mouth with mouthwash, or after eating a mint?


Your face has that cold, tingly feeling.


Its a great product.


I like it much better then the foam.Does the Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power-Foam Wash really work?
listen to this, there is a good rule which say if you can eat it then you can put it in your skin. To clear your acne you must begin from inside out. Acne and pimples are a deficiency of vitamin A, so if you eat carrots everyday during a month you'll see result trust me. And when I say eat you need to eat even when you are sleeping if necessary. Somehow a large amount of Vitamin A makes your body work against acne. If that doesn't work then go to a dermatologist and tell her or him to prescribe you Roaccutane, it will cure you for life but is very expensive.
the only reason you would think that this or any other acne wash would work is because you have it in your mind set that it will because you read on the label that it would. a lot of people would believe just about anything when they see it in writing. its best to de-stress your self, body and mind first and this will clear up your face. go out and relax at the beach, take a long walk in a park, eat an ice cream cone with your kids. laugh a lot. exercise ,meditate. these things are stress relievers and a natural way to do it.. adding chemicals to your face with cleansers will just upset the natural balance of your skin and there for make it worse.


take my advice and don't use it or any other cleansers on your face including bar soap. it will clog the pours. also when you shampoo your hair make sure you wash your face off with a clean wash cloth and clean water right after while you still in the shower. the rresidue from the shampoo and cream rinse will clog your pours as well if left there after your shower.


cheers


mystic
I doubt, and have wasted much of my money on neutrogena cleansers and moisturizers. My experience with using neutrogena cleansers... yeah my skin appears cleaner but made my appearance ( I guess more as in looks) look worst. I more so experience with their moisturizers skin tightening or oily face which also makes my overall appearance worst. Then buying neutrogena deep relaxer ( for hair, which I no longer use... and manage to get my hair to start looking better without) broke my skin out badly. I don't know if this means I have sensitive skin or what, but I really would like to find another name brand and try their sensitive skin products. I just find it hard to buy another neutrogena product.
Not really but everyone is different
  • kawasaki
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    cash advance loans