Monday, November 30, 2009

Which is better Clinique or Neutrogena for skin care?

I have strawberry blonde hair with light pale skin and i have acne on my faceWhich is better Clinique or Neutrogena for skin care?
I haven't tried Clinique but I use Neutrogena Breakout fighting grapefruit face wash and it works great, I wake up and my face is less blemished. I have also tried the Wave, but I lost it. LOL, but it makes your face really soft and fresh! :)Which is better Clinique or Neutrogena for skin care?
I wouldn't recommend either as I've tried them- try clarins, thats got natural ingredients and isnt as harsh as clinique.
Neutrogena.


I have used it for about 2-3 years and my mom uses it.


And since then I haven't had bad acne problems.


I'm dirty blonde and pale.
I prefer neutrogena actually. =) Bright red hair and pale skin as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans