Monday, November 30, 2009

Does the Wave by neutrogena work?

I struggle with acne. My Best friends told me to get the wave by neutrogena becaue it really works. Does it accully work. (plz only answer if you or someone close has used it) thx =)Does the Wave by neutrogena work?
for me it does but for you it might not Does the Wave by neutrogena work?
My friend used it and she doesnt recomend it for people who want to get rid of their acne. All it does is clean the top layer of skin- like it doesnt unclog pores, or get rid of zits. She says it's really good for people just keeping their skin clean and fresh looking though.
Well.


I have 2 friends with it that like it;


they don't exactly say it works, but they like it.


They both have pretty clear skin. I used it.


It makes your face feel clean but i didn't really see a difference..


I don't have acne, though.





It really depends.
for me it didnt cause i reacted to the neutrogena face wash that was on the little cotton wool bits. It felt cool, but tbh i think that a flannel works just aswell.
YES! I love it. I've only been using it for about 2 weeks and my face is much more softer and clearer. I hope it works for you, Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans