Monday, November 30, 2009

Which foundation is good for acne either maybelline or neutrogena?

i've heard neutrogena has skinclearing makeup. don't know how well it works though.Which foundation is good for acne either maybelline or neutrogena?
Do NOT trust Maybeline!! I usually use the Neutrogena skin-clearing make up, and it works great! But a few months ago the store I buy it from was all out, so I got Maybelline. Within a week and a half my skin broke out like crazy, and it took another month to get it back to normal. Get Neutrogena skin-clearing make up with the 2% salycic acid. Trust me!Which foundation is good for acne either maybelline or neutrogena?
Artistry庐 is one of the world's top five largest-selling prestige brands of facial skin care and colour cosmetics (based on a study by Euromonitor Consultancy of 2003 global retail sales). From the high standards set for research and development to state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities, the Artistry brand is an industry leader. All Artistry products are dermatologically and allergy tested.
I would use Neutrgena because it makes fondations that has special stuff for your acne than maybelline and Neutrogena is a lighter foundation and conceals better.
Mary Kay offers what they call Acne Gel - it works wonders -





Check out their website for a consultant near you - she may even have a smaple of the acne gel for you to try without having to buy it first -
If I were you I would get Bare Essentuials! It's really good make-up that has no preservatives in it and won't cause you to break out!





But, if you don't wanna do that, I recommed neutrogena!





Hope this helps!
Netrougena.
Neutrogena skin clearing foundation is probobly going to be your best choice. My friends and I are always using that stuff and it works great! It doesn't make your skin feel oily or dry, but actually baby soft.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans