Monday, November 30, 2009

I Have A Queston About The Neutrogena Wave?

I was just wondering if the neutrogena wave actually works. I just wanted to know if it actually does make your skin softer and help reduce/prevent acne. I would prefer answers from people who have actually used the wave rather than answer from people who have heard comments. it doesn't really matter but when you comment it would be great if you said whether you have used it (experience with it)





THANKS!!!I Have A Queston About The Neutrogena Wave?
When I saw the commercial, I was so happy to see something that might actually work.





When I went to the store and bought the beautiful looking pink gadget, I got excited. I took it home, and immediately started rubbing the wet exfoliating pads onto my face. After wards, i gently patted my skin to notice a tingly sensation.





I then realized that I got a huge rash like irritation across my face, with red blazing across my cheeks and forehead. My face became dryer than ever, and it irritated my skin for quite a while, and it didn't even come out smooth.





I guess it all depends on the type of skin you have~





I hope this helped!


Hahaha, good luck~





P.S, I suggest you just get a top of the line, high quality moisturizer that actually can be trusted~I Have A Queston About The Neutrogena Wave?
i personally dont use mines but it does make your skin softer, im not sure about acne. but when u scrub your face with it u can actually see the dirt on the pad.
It's good at cleaning skin. I think it's soothing and makes your skin smell nice too. Maybe it makes it softer. It's worth a try.





xoxoxo


Drayven
  • phone
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    cash advance loans