Monday, November 30, 2009

Neutrogena blackhead eraser... does it work?

i have a few stingy blackheads on my nose, does it work? worth buying?Neutrogena blackhead eraser... does it work?
I've never tried the Neutrogena blackhead eraser but I had the same blackhead problem and I fixed it by using another Neutrogena product.





What I used that helped A LOT was the Pore Refining 3 step system by neutrogena. It's sold seperately (cleanser,toner,moisturizer) but it was WORTH IT!!! The cleanser has small microbeads that exfoliate my skin and at the same time the cleanser gets into my pores and cleans them out. I saw less blackheads and clogged pores by the second time I used the system. The toner also gets down into the pores to clean them out. And the moisturizer is oil-free so it didn't clog my pores like other moisturizers did and the moisturizer lasted me for about 4 months (using it daily). It made my skin soooo clean, people began asking me if I had make-up on. I would say that the neutrogena pore refining system is the best thing i've tried on clogged pores and blackheads.Neutrogena blackhead eraser... does it work?
okay i had blackheads that just would not budge.


id try to squeeze them out but theyd never fully be gone.


id try and wash my fash like my cousin who works at a spa advised.


i washed with a cleanser, exfoliant, toner, %26amp; moisturizer.


finally i found a way to improve my blackhead problem.


i was going to buy either the clean %26amp; clear or neutrogena black head eraser but then i realized something that could save me money.


the clean %26amp; clear blackhead clearing scrub was exactly like the clean %26amp; clear or neutrogena blackhead eraser except for the fact that it didnt do all the work for you and run automatically. i decided to not be lazy and just settle for the clean %26amp; clear blackhead clearing scrub. it has salicylic acid acne medication which gently exfoliates to lift away dirt %26amp; oil. scrub each part of your face gently for about 2o-3o seconds. then after take a steaming hot cloth and press it onto your face and hold it there till it cools. after try and gently squeeze out any blackheads. theyll be softer and easier to get to budge.





hope this helped %26amp; thanks for reading!


always, ask lola (:
no it doesnt

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans