Monday, November 30, 2009

I've been using Neutrogena foundation, should I switch to Bare Minerals?

I'm asian, so i have warmer skin than most people. i've been using neutrogena foundation with salicylic acid to keep breakouts under control. is bare minerals good for helping acne, and does it look natural while managing to cover up blemishes? thaaaanks yallI've been using Neutrogena foundation, should I switch to Bare Minerals?
i've been using bare minerals for a little over a year and that's all i use now. it's great! but if you would've asked me when it first came out i would've told you it sucked! why? well when i first heard of it i saw it on tv and ordered it. once i got it i applied it just like they showed you on tv and it looked alright at first then i went outside, i looked like a clown! so i returned it got my money back and stuck with my chanel foundation and pressed powder. well it was holiday season and they opened a new sephora in my local mall, my friend and i started chatting with one of the girls that worked there. (they were having a sell on the starter kits) so i asked her to give me a demo. i wasn't wearing any makeup so she did my whole face in bare minerals, IT WAS LIKE MAGIC!!!





i didn't feel like i had anything on! it takes only minutes to apply and it covered everything!!!!





most people think i have good skin (i am also asian). i don't have acne but once in a while i get a bad pimple and sometimes they bring a few friends. i'm telling you if you learn how to apply it correctly you will be 100% satisfied!





also if your still apprehensive about spending the money go to sephora and get your make up done there and ask for a sample so you can try before you purchase. they'll give you little containers and fill it up with your shade. also they have no questions asked returns. you buy it, you use it, you don't like it, then you return it for a full refund!





NOTHING TO LOSE! good luck.


(sorry for such a long reply, i signed up just so i can reply to you)I've been using Neutrogena foundation, should I switch to Bare Minerals?
Well yes i use it and i am a very dark person and i like it and sometimes foundation can make you look shiney and fake and bare minerals doesnt do that
that's really expensive and my cousin that got it says it sucks and then my friend got it and hated it too...i suggest maybe a loose powder though
I am in your position. I use Neutrogena but have tried Bare Minerals and here's what I have found; Bare Minerals is indeed a good foundation for a person's skin. It won't cause breakouts and looks natural. My problem is that it was too sheer. I have some acne as well, and Bare Minerals foundation didn't cover it nearly as well as the Neutrogena did. I didn't think it was worth spending the extra money to buy the Bare Minerals when it didn't work as well for my skin. Just my opinion though.
I wouldn't ever go back to any other foundation. I love Bare minerals. They are truly the best i have tried. Good cover great for the skin. They feel light. perfect.
Bare minerals.


It's amazing you can sleep in it and nothing will happen. It not blotchy it doesnt grease and its 100% healthy for your hair.
Yes! I love Bare Minerals. My Mom bought it for me about 2 years ago for Christmas and I haven't touched any other makeup since. I've even gone to Mary Kay Parties...but I only do the face wash part. I don't touch the makeup. I highly recommend Bare Minerals! You won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans