Monday, November 30, 2009

Can males use common neutrogena products not for men? like acne products? will it damage my facial hair?

i have a feeling neutrogena products are only for females.Can males use common neutrogena products not for men? like acne products? will it damage my facial hair?
Why not? What ever gave you that idea that Neutrogena was only for women? But you can also use Stridex, Clearasil, and Oxy which are deemed ';unisex';.Can males use common neutrogena products not for men? like acne products? will it damage my facial hair?
Yes, they can. I'm sure that there's nothing in them that will irritate your facial hair. However, if you are worried about it, Neutrogena makes facial wash for men that you can find in just about any store: http://www.medshopexpress.com/125935.htm鈥?/a>
no, why would it?


my bf uses neutrogena antiacne and it gives him such a soft skin and nice smell oh i love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans