Monday, November 30, 2009

Does the Neutrogena Wave help acne?

Also, can you put a different cleanser on it? Thanks!Does the Neutrogena Wave help acne?
It exfoliates, and it works well, my sis uses it.





No you can't put a different cleanser on it because the little pads stick on the Wave with cleanser already on it, but I suppose you COULD put your own cleanser on a cotton round, which I have done when my sis was too selfish to share :-/Does the Neutrogena Wave help acne?
Okay so i bought it and well i have acne but its not so bad, like it was really bad but now its SOOOOOO much better





i used it on monday


and it screwed up my face!


like it created red blothes on my face.


and it dried it out badly.


now my face is back to normal and i will never use that again.
I use it helps keep out blackheads which prevent acne so its good!
good moorrning(kitkat) about your question , i think the neutrogien may be help acne but if you see the sun at every time and dodnt stay in the shadwo at every time also , so i think that , its my little answer . thanks and good buy . (ibrahem) ....
i have it!!!! LOVE IT, it doesn't do much for my pimples rite away, does after about a week though) but it makes my skin so soft!!!! and its sooo easy i do mine in my bedroom with a water bottle and towel!!! lol and ya sometimes i put my proactive cleanser on top of the pad a week or so b4 events, just to make sure :D
well it actually might irritate it if you have lots of acne, but it mostly just cleans deeper, and gets rid of more makeup and dead skin, and makes your skin smoother. i have one myself, and the foaming pads dont really foam AT ALL, so i just add my own face wash on the pad thing.
There are many different types of acne treatment that people can use. Just about everyone you know has some kind of magical remedy. Log on to http://tipsfromruby-acne.blogspot.com/ for a few home made tips to heal acne .
From my experience with this product i felt that it exfoliates well and does make you pores appear smaller , about the other cleanser , I've never tried changing it but I'm pretty sure that you can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans