Monday, November 30, 2009

Has anyone tried the Neutrogena Complete acne system?? If so, how well does it work?

I haven't my little sister has though.


she had acne bad %26amp; when she started to use it, it worked! so my guess is that its good!Has anyone tried the Neutrogena Complete acne system?? If so, how well does it work?
I tried it. For me, it was ok, but not great. The cleanser and overnight lotion made my face really dry and uncomfortable. And unfortunately, it still didn't really clear up my skin that well, although it did improve a little.





Honestly, I've gotten better results using Clearasil, but that's just me.Has anyone tried the Neutrogena Complete acne system?? If so, how well does it work?
it helped a bit but its not amazing results and it takes weeks just to get a bit of results
I don't know Neutrogena very well but here is the reliable one I knows very well

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans