Monday, November 30, 2009

Does the Neutrogena Wave work?

I am not sure if i want to buy the Wave or not. Has anyone tried it? Does it work well and is it worth the money? Also, do you go through a lot of the pad things? One more thing: Do you get results? If so, is it quick to work? Thanks for Everything!Does the Neutrogena Wave work?
Well, I don't know if you are from England or not, but the Wave its a bit pricey ( 拢14 for the device and 14 pads) and then the pads are about 拢7 or so. It does work, it lightly scrubs your face and your skin feels softer but its an investment to be honest.





I know a il trick that may be alot cheaper. Use an old electric toothbrush again ( or just buy a new toothbrush head if you only hae one, and use the old one for your face) The battery lasts for months and you get a even better result as the brush is abit rougher and tackles impurities and blackheads alot better.Good Luck!Does the Neutrogena Wave work?
The wave works the best for me. You don't have to change the pad everyday, it last for about 2 - 4 washes. The foam from the wave really helps with pimples. I definitely think the price is worth it, its amazing. I do get results but they don't come extremely quick they do after about 8 - 10 washes. If you are going to get it then dont use it everyday because it drys out your skin. Hope this helps!! X D
hi!i have the wave but it kinda works for me...but were all different.but you should ONLY USE ONE PAD A DAY.the starter one comes with...5 or 6?yeah i think so.but the refils come with 30. go ahead!give it a go! :)
It works ok, I have it though it is not worth the money because you have to keep buying pads! I would just buy a nice Face wash I use Clean and Clear! All their products work really good!
it works good but its not worth the money you have to change the pad every time just try proactiv or skin id
I want to know that too. I'm wanting to buy it but I'm scared its not going to work.
  • phone
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    cash advance loans