Monday, November 30, 2009

I just got the neutrogena wave questions?

1. How many times can i use each pad?


2. how many times each day do i use it?I just got the neutrogena wave questions?
You use each pad once.


I personally don't use it that much because it drys out my skin more then it already is.


If your skin isn't dry you could probably use it once a day.I just got the neutrogena wave questions?
I used to use it and just for some reason stopped.


I don't suggest using the pad more than once and I used it once a day.


The pads get dirty and I feel that if you use it more than once its just like scrubing your face with the dirt.
I had the wave, couldn't use it though. If it gives u more zits, its too strong, was for me, but not for my friends, works great for the, lol. Anyway use it like u would when u washed ur face w/ soap. Morning and night. And u can use each pad 2-4 times.
  • phone
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    cash advance loans