Monday, November 30, 2009

Does neutrogena's complete acne therapy kit rlly work?

i might get it since i heard its the dermatologists #1 recomended but idkk.. should i?


proactive didnt work for me =[Does neutrogena's complete acne therapy kit rlly work?
It's the exact same product as Proactive, just by a different manufacturer. Anyway, no one product works for everyone, otherwise, there would only be one acne product out there 'cause that's all we would need. The most important thing is wash your face as often as you can with a very mild soap. I use goat milk soap that I buy on line at Beauty Boutique. Also, keep your hands away from your face. This is the most important thing. No matter how often you wash them, hands are always dirty--crawling with bacteria and viruses you pick up from door handles, etc, that countless other people have touched. I got this advice from a dermatologist after years of struggling with acne. My face looks better than it has in years. Good luck to you!


p.s. I just checked, and Beauty Boutique has that soap on sale right now at 3 bars for 5.99. Go get it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans