Monday, November 30, 2009

What do you think about neutrogena's deep clean relaxing night scrub?

i just bought it but i havnt tried it yet and i wanted to know what other ppl think about it....does it work? or make ur skin worse? ....thnks in advanceWhat do you think about neutrogena's deep clean relaxing night scrub?
i think it's phony and i don't think any sort of soap or product i put on my face would help me or change the way i sleep at night. just like the morning glow thing from clean and clear i think it was? it doesn't even help you wake up in the morning. it's like regular soap. i don't know why these brands try to make it seem like they put a hint of magic or something in there products.What do you think about neutrogena's deep clean relaxing night scrub?
I don't have the scrub just the cleanser and I have no complaints from it. It clears my skin of oil and everything else on it from the day. The user above me said it's suppose to help you sleep? Not true but it does have lavender and the scent is supposed to be relaxing which is good at night because you want to sleep.
  • phone
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    cash advance loans