Monday, November 30, 2009

Does the neutrogena wave work?

i dont get break outs, but i would like to get my skin softer and use it to remove my make-up, would you reccomend this?Does the neutrogena wave work?
YES!


I just got it and it works wonders!


I wash my face with it every other day, b/c I thats what someone told me....it would dry your face out


So; Hope I Helpedd!


=]Does the neutrogena wave work?
I'm a little bit older and I bought the Nuetrogena Wave product.. Check the website for coupons and money saving offers... It took me a few stores to find.... I still haven't found the refills...





It was on sale for $11 at Target and it had a bonus pack of refill pads so that's 14 pads total... The box was all smooshed so I got 10% off AND I had a $3 off discount coupon.... So, we're at $7 which is resonable...





I got the product home and used it... The soap pads aren't really that soapy.. so I had to use my regular cleanser with the pads... It worked OK.. If I had paid full price I'd be more upset... However, I did call the company and let them know I was dissatisfied and thought the pads needed some work... So, I was given $12 back from the company.... I don't recommend it for removing make-up.... It's NOT that strong...





Try it if you don't like it call the company and complain..





Good luck
It might be ok. I haven't tried it. It just looks good because they get pretty models with already perfect skin to demo so it looks brilliant at the end. Isn't it just soap and water with a massager thing? Try a cleanser from that brand first. it's cheaper.





But from the looks of it, it will work =) So I recommend it.
It's amazing!


It really cleans deep into your pores.








However, I wouldn't advise you to buy it if you are on a strict budget, because refill costs can really add up.
sure...but remember everybody has differ skin type....it does make my skin looks soft but if u stop using em, it will get all flaky =)
Yupp, it's really good.
Yea. It's the best. :)
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans