Monday, November 30, 2009

Whats the best cleanser for your face for example neutrogena, Clearasil, clean and clear, Noxzema.?

if theres ne thing else better than that tell me and how do u know that the product works%26gt;%26gt;Whats the best cleanser for your face for example neutrogena, Clearasil, clean and clear, Noxzema.?
Heat expands your pores, breaks down oils and grime so when I was a teen every night when I showered I would cup my hand over the tip of my nose tilt my head back and run the shower directly on my face slowly raising the temperture to the highest I could bare. Over time I could take it hotter and hotter and got to a level that it almost had an icy feeling to it. I conquered my problem and never spend any money on any of those products. Just a good scrubbing and a long hot rinsing.Whats the best cleanser for your face for example neutrogena, Clearasil, clean and clear, Noxzema.?
depends on how oily ur skin is and how your break outs are. neutrogena is a fairly good skin care line. try mary kay facial care products. they are little more expensive but they do work
Neutrogena is the best!
I strongly recommend Proactiv Skin Solution.


You get amazing results super duper fast!!!


My best friend used to have horrible acne, blemishes and red marks and within one week of using Proactiv basically all her ';imperfections'; were gone!!!


try it! It may seem pricey but it's defiantly worth the money!!!
nutrogena. my wife and daughter used it successfully.
By proactive. It is a bit expensive but it works. None of those products have ever worked for me.
I uses Noxzema!..I love it





how I know it works..my skin actually looks lighter to me after I uses it..my opinion..
i use clean and clear because my skin is delicate and clean and clear is the perfect facewash for me!!! noxema drys my skin out and i haven't tried the others!! but if u have sesitive skin like me then i suggest u use clean and clear!!





-mariah- aka Michelle
Clean and Clear. The kind with Salycic Acid (in the purple bottle). It keeps your skin dryer and free of oils. I haven't had a gnarly zit in about 5 years. It works for your whole body too. My boyfriend uses it on his back.
neutragena, clean and clear have both worked for me
I like clean and clear for sensitive skin. Works great.
I use proactive. I never had bad acne but it just makes my skin look better
NEVER use soap on your face. I wash my face with warm water and use Swiss Formula Collagen cream at night and under makeup.





http://www.buzzillions.com/prd-114250-st鈥?/a>
clear %26amp; clear, and it is very good product. i used that from last two year. because my skin is sensetive,and some pimples are there so i use that. if your skin is oily,then use this prodect its very better product then other. its works just wet your face first then take little bit and massage on your face for one minute then wash with water. your skin will clear and good looking.you looks smart and good looking.bye
neutrogena works for me.
I use neutrogena oil free acne soap for my face, and Clean and Clear Astringent afterward. It works great and my face is consistently clear.
Phisoderm is the absolute best. You can find it at the same places that sell the other brands you've mentioned. It's gentle, but deep cleans, and is recommended by dermatologists.
clearasil clears acne up the best but it will dry your skin out if you over use it, i usually only used it at night so you never will wake up with any acne.
apparently neutrogena but face wash isn't always good because it gets rid of oils on your face than your body goes into overdrive trying to remake those oils so it can make it worse so if you do use face wash wash very well all over don't get sloppy. and when you get a pimple wash it out with rubbing alcohol and as tempting as it is don't pop it or even touch it. also putting vitamin E gel on pimples can make them decrees in size. hope that helps

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans