Monday, November 30, 2009

Any One used Neutrogena and phisohex?

I have been using phisohex but now I have failed to get it from my nearest store so I have been advised to use neutrogena facial was, but I read something that set me thinking twice. Someone got a pimple out break after two weeks usage of neutrogena facial wash. Any advice?Any One used Neutrogena and phisohex?
My teenage daughter experienced a redness or burning sensation after using the Neutrogena face wash. Try the Cetaphil, it is better.Any One used Neutrogena and phisohex?
try it anyway i use it every day no problems no blackheads maybe the other person was allergic to something in there but i wouldnt know what because nutragena is pretty pure no perfumes or dyes if you dont like it u can get someting else
I hope its better than the shampoo as this burnt my scalp Beware would be the best advice
I've used both. And they are great - at cleaning the skin, NOT curing pimples or acne. To cure acne you need to cleanse from within. Diet and hormone balance is the only answer. Drink lots of plain water. Avoid high GI sugarry foods and fries, and Peanut Butter !! Stress can also cause a 'break-out' Stay calm, eat friut and veggies, get lots of exercise and rest. Rub some Paw Paw peel on your face. The enzymes in it do Wonders for you complexion. Been there, done that.
after i used my face become really dry and it was not soft anymore so i use now olay

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans