Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is a good neutrogena acne product?

i am 13. i don't have oily skin. so i need a face product by neutrogena that will not dry out my face! help What is a good neutrogena acne product?
I'm near your age (wont say) and I use this one that my dad gave me and its pretty good. (:


Its called Neutrogena Extra Gentle Cleanser and it comes in a white plainish bottle. I reckon its good because you can feel your skin is moisturized after.


Cheers,


Jani xWhat is a good neutrogena acne product?
Most acne products are by nature drying, simply because they contain benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid, and other acne-fighting ingredients. My solution for you would be to not rely on your face wash to not dry your face out, but rather to apply a moisturizer after washing your face to combat the dryness. (I have tried both Neutrogena's Oil-Free Acne Wash and a brand called Acne Free's Foaming Wash, and I happen to like the Acne Free better myself.) The moisturizer I use is called Purpose, and it's by Johnson %26amp; Johnson. It was recommended to me by my dermatologist and it's great: you can find it at Wal-Mart, it works very well, it's cheap, and it contains no ingredients that could possibly cause acne. Good luck!
there are these pads which exfoliate on one side and than 'massage' on the other. they are really good, i think they are called visibally clear. not sure though. they come in an orange box.
i don't like neutrogena...try cetaphil or vichy...or clearasil...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans